Yes I am stressing...but I'm allowed, aren't I ?
Ok people, it's official ... less than a week to go before the wedding and I am more than officially stressing out. My soon-to-be husband has been surpporting my mood swings from long distance (not that I'm violent, just that he's in England and I'm in France). Things are falling into place, slowly but surely. We have friends and family from everywhere that are helping us pull this show together (and we're SOOOOO grateful!!).
Therefore, due to the tremendous stress that we all have been under, today, being Sabbath, was decided to be used as a day of rest to the fullest: grilled merguez, tanning, wading in the sea, eating a kebab and watching the sun set. Tomorrow will be another day, one filled with more preparation as well as other festivities (it's Mother's Day in France as well as celebrating Matt's Grandma's birthday from yesterday). Good night, and here's hoping I actually get a chance to write my vows tomorrow :$

Merguez ... need I say more ?

Mmmm ... wedding planning makes us hungry !

Running against the clock, but still having an eye to spot the next "Palavas Postcard"
Therefore, due to the tremendous stress that we all have been under, today, being Sabbath, was decided to be used as a day of rest to the fullest: grilled merguez, tanning, wading in the sea, eating a kebab and watching the sun set. Tomorrow will be another day, one filled with more preparation as well as other festivities (it's Mother's Day in France as well as celebrating Matt's Grandma's birthday from yesterday). Good night, and here's hoping I actually get a chance to write my vows tomorrow :$

Merguez ... need I say more ?

Mmmm ... wedding planning makes us hungry !

Running against the clock, but still having an eye to spot the next "Palavas Postcard"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home