What's up?

Not much actually. We are very sorry for not having kept the blog up to date but we've been super busy and we didn't really have much time to communicate with you guys. We should get broadband tomorrow so that will definitely help (we should also get our phone working and a new cell phone number).
Apart from that, we are doing very good. It's really nice and sunny here so we can't really complain about the weather (especially after living in England). People are really nice and have helped us a lot. We are getting to know places around, where to shop (I found everything I like such as Maggi sauce, Prego sauce and most of the stuff I'm used to from living in France). We were really happy to find out we have a Costco a few minutes from home, as well as a Trader Joe's and a WinCo.
Some Americans complain about the amount of Mexicans in California. I have to say that I'm really glad to see so many foreigners and people from various backgrounds. I don't feel so different after all and I have to say that Mexican food is the best food ever (along with Thai food)!
Heidi is busy looking for a job and we didn't have much time to visit around and spend long afternoons at the beach (20 minutes from home). But since the weather is always nice, we should be able to do that sometime soon.
In the meantime, Heidi and I will have to get our Californian Driver License which means that we both need to take our written test and I might have to take a driving test.
We'll give you more news ASAP.
Heidi & Matt


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home