Sunday, April 08, 2007

Lost my voice


I woke up this morning with no voice.

Not fun.

I'm reduced to signing the few words I remember from high school and typing on the computer or writing down whatever else I need to say.

I'm guessing that today's not going to be a super active day, at least not linguistically, but hopefully I'll be feeling better soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Sorry to hear about your voice - it's a good thing Luke's been teaching you sign language lately. :)

Hope you feel better soon!

April 8, 2007 at 5:36:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Di said...

Good thing I took notes ! ;)

The voice is slowly coming back and I'll hopefully be as good as new.

April 9, 2007 at 10:26:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Amoret said...

No voice! What did you do this weekend? Talked too much? ja,ja,ja!

Glad your voice is coming back. Should be all back by now:-)

April 11, 2007 at 11:55:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home