Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Octavio Vega, you'll be missed


Grandpa is gone.

Grandpa passed away this morning at 7am (EST/Michigan time).

I don't have a lot of details of how or who was there. What I do know is that Dad and Tia Celia spent most of the evening singing hymns to Grandpa, and that he was not alone when the time came.

From what I understand, everyone is extremely sad, but remarkably calm. We all know that he is no longer suffering. Your thoughts and prayers have been greatly appreciated.

I don't have any funeral info, just that the viewing is tonight and that the funeral will be tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'm glad that he is in peace but know that it is not pleasant for the rest that are left behind to have this hole in your life now.
Thoughts and prays with you and the rest of your family.

May 10, 2007 at 10:45:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home