Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm a winner !!!!


As many of you who know me already know, I tend to sign up for a lot of 'freebies' online. And to my credit, I have been successful in the past. But most times my time spent signing up for things online has been labeled 'wasting time' (or at least 'not using my time well').

Whatever the case may be, this morning I received a phone call from a local radio station that we listen to (it's on our alarm clock and usually playing in our car). Come to find out, I was the winner of one of their online contests ! Something I had signed up for last week, and completely forgotten about :) (although, I do admit to trying to call into the station when they were giving the same package away ... but, of course, never got through).

The prize ? Or should I say prizes !? ;) Here they are:
A gift certificate for a facial (or massage) at a spa in La Jolla. A gift card for flowers. An assortment of some classy chocolates. And dinner for 2 at The Melting Pot (a fondue restaurant in La Jolla).

I'm still kinda in shock about the whole prize :) and at least had the presence of mind to take a picture of the parking space sign right in front of the radio station ;) Suffice it to say, today has the makings of a good day :) ... let's see when I manage to make reservations for the facial & dinner out ;) :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

Did you like the melting pot? It always seemed interesting, but we've never actually gone.

April 13, 2008 at 2:31:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home