Sunday, June 01, 2008

100% pure


Complete and total awesomeness :)

A great ending to the day. Matt gets home from his conference and I get to try out my new juicer.

Thanks Matt, for a great anniversary present! I had been wanting a juicer for a while now ... especially after seeing the price of juices and things rising so much (and seeing how much high fructose corn syrup was in so much of what we eat).

This juicer is the model you get from Costco and for what it is and what it does, I'd have to honestly tell you that it's worth it's price. I did some research on it and noticed some people saying that it's kind of tedious to clean ... really the filter part takes the longest, but I haven't tried sending it through the dishwasher yet, I've just hand washed things.

Tonight our first attempt at juicing was with red grapes. The most amazing grape juice EVER !!!

And though I really like pulpy orange juice (Leeny would probably beg to differ ;) ), just popping 4 oranges from the tree out back (peeling them first though), we can have 2 of our daily 5 fruits/vegetables, in just 10 seconds :)

Now you really can't beat that :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

I have bad memories of carrot juice when we were kids :P

June 21, 2008 at 4:16:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Amoret said...

The pure peach juice you gave us was very good. Your juicer is not loud like mine.

June 27, 2008 at 7:38:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home