Another new addition ...
The newest addition to the household: Matt's new MacBook :)
Everything about it is beautiful. The packaging (less & still as effective to protect) ...
So while Matt set up his new work tool, I put myself to constructing one of those cardboard t-shirt folders that I'd seen all over the internet (and a real plastic one used in a store). I added a little hack of my own (tri-fold instead of just 2), and I added written steps (1, 2, flip, unflip...) so that Matt could pitch in with t-shirt folding every once in a while ;) :)
Everything about it is beautiful. The packaging (less & still as effective to protect) ...


2 Comments:
Droooool....
Even more so now that my laptop keeps over heating and randomly shutting down.
I totally know what you're talking about. I got his hand-me-down (the black MacBook) and it's almost cold compared to how hot my Dell gets :P
Post a Comment
<< Home