Heidi & Matt
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Eunice's goodbye Party
It was not only Marcelo's Birthday but also Eunice's goodbye party.
We will really miss you but we know we will see you soon (in Spain or England). We wish you all the best for your new life!
posted by Matt at
Saturday, June 18, 2005
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
Matt
Di
WEBSITES
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Heidi & Matt
. Make your own badge
here
.
Our flickR Page
Our Homepage & Photo Galleries
Our Webalbum Gallery
Our Video Gallery
Blogs of People
Eileen
Marjorie
Abby
Kim
Noemie & Guillaume
Marie & Marie-Noelle
Zulita & Gordon
Previous Posts
Marcelo's Bday Surprise Party
Websites
R.I.P
Wedding Pictures
Wedding Day
Yes I am stressing...but I'm allowed, aren't I ?
A little trip down the Thames
Guillaume's first Nando's
One last Moor Close Night before year's end
An unusually sunny spring Saturday afternoon
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home