Matt is a switcher

I finally received my new MacBook laptop few days ago and I became what Apple people call a "switcher" :)
Since Apple decided to switch to Intel CPU and that you can now run Windows and Linux on your mac (You can even run the 3 at the same time), I wanted a Mac.
My employer saw the benefit of using a great piece of software on a great hardware, and we all migrated to Mac :) We still run Windows on "Parallels" but we know have a full Unix based OS with a lot of flexibility.
Also, Ruby is pre installed on Mac OS 10.4.x and Rails come with Mac OS 10.5 which should be released soon.

Matt


2 Comments:
Matt,
I see you've finally come around. I had given up on you, but I now feel better about your soul since you've left the dark side. Randy would be proud.
hahaha, yes I left the dark side, at least partly since Windows is still running on parallels... :) (hopefully not for long)
I believe Mac really did great when they decided to base their OS on Unix and switch to Intel. Man, I can run Windows and Ubuntu under Mac OS, that's just awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home