Celebrating good times ....

A special couple, a special event. Today we were invited to take pictures for Karen and Lucas' wedding. While we were very happy, we were also very stressed ... I mean, honestly, you have the chance to immortalize a unique event in a friend's life and you've only got one shot to do it. Now you understand our stress. Other than that, we couldn't have been happier ! :)
The day started early (ok, early for us on a Sunday is getting out of bed any time before 10am ;) ) but still ... Matt (of course) napped as we drove up to Loma Linda. And I got to see friends that I haven't seen in yeeeeeeeeeeeears !! These are just a few shots taken today .... a few out of almost 1500. So you can understand why we don't have a web album ;) At any rate, we're happy for the event, happy for the experience and wishing Karen & Lucas the very best.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home