Heidi & Matt
Thursday, July 07, 2005
LONDON BOMBS
Just a quick note to let you know that Heidi and I are alright. None of us were in London when the bombs went off. We don't know anybody that was in the tube stations or buses when the events took place.
Matt
posted by Matt at
Thursday, July 07, 2005
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
Matt
Di
WEBSITES
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Heidi & Matt
. Make your own badge
here
.
Our flickR Page
Our Homepage & Photo Galleries
Our Webalbum Gallery
Our Video Gallery
Blogs of People
Eileen
Marjorie
Abby
Kim
Noemie & Guillaume
Marie & Marie-Noelle
Zulita & Gordon
Previous Posts
Eunice's goodbye Party
Marcelo's Bday Surprise Party
Websites
R.I.P
Wedding Pictures
Wedding Day
Yes I am stressing...but I'm allowed, aren't I ?
A little trip down the Thames
Guillaume's first Nando's
One last Moor Close Night before year's end
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home